Friday, June 09, 2006

Finally!

I must have really bad timing, because every time I've tried to post something on my blog in the past week, the Blogspot site tells me something like, "Sorry, we're overloaded right now, try back later!" Or, "Blogger is undergoing maintenance." And then, when I checked back later, it gave me some similar message. But apparently other Bloggers have been able to update just fine! I must have really bad timing...Grrrrr...

I also hate technology because, for some reason, my phone is doing the same thing that Michelle's was doing a little while ago, and showing absolutely nothing on the screen. So while all the mechanisms still function normally for taking calls and making them, the problem is that I can't see what I'm DOING! Which means I can't see who's calling me, what time it is (this is very important since I don't have a watch...), or find anyone's number inside my phone! (Which of course aren't written down anywhere as a backup.) Grrrr again...

But in other, happier news, Amy & I have moved into a new apartment, just for the summer, and while I HATE moving (with the fire of a thousand burning suns), it WAS wonderful to discover that our new place comes with cable TV and high-speed internet included! SWEETNESS!!!!!

And, after tomorrow, my job is only half-time for a while, giving me the afternoons off! Perfect for spending the entire day...

WATCHING THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!

That's right, people, the World Cup starts today! (Bet you can't guess who I'm cheering for...) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that you're cheering for Brazil? :P

My officemate at work is from Germany, so I'm sure that I'll be hearing lots about the World Cup from him over the next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

becca! i will be there in a few days!! i can't wait to see you guys! especially amy! ;)

sam

Whitfield said...

I miss you Becca! I wish I could watch with you guys!! grins hahaha We'd make quite the racket... ;) I'm cheering for Brazil! I love you soooo much! And I'll call again SOON! I miss hearing your lovely voice!

mpwah!