Friday, June 13, 2008

Quotable quotes

From Lisa Reese, professor of our Nursing Assessment Techniques class, who is probably old enough to be my grandmother. When someone asked a question completely out of the blue about female examiners doing testicular exams (which has NOTHING to do with that day's lecture), her reply was:

"Oh, I'll tell you all about that when we get to the genitalia lecture, and probably more than you ever wanted to know. I love that nether-region down there! That's my favourite lecture to give - one year, I broke my leg, and I made them wheel me in here in a wheel chair to give it!"

It's going to be our last lecture of the year, and rumour has it we should tape-record it, because she's hilarious. I just hope there aren't too many demonstrations involved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha-I hope there ARE!! :)

-tskd