Monday, February 19, 2007

PowerBars are gross...

I discovered this today, when I was too impatient to wait for them to make me a lunch at Big Al's, so I just raided our snack shop for a makeshift lunch.

I saw the PowerBars on the shelf, and thought to myself, "Hmmm...I wonder what this tastes like. I've never had one before. But it says 'energy bar' right on the wrapper, and I sure could use some energy!"

Big mistake. Maybe it DOES deliver the promised energy. But its texture and flavor are kind of like a combination between Play-Dough and cardboard. Remind me to grab a granola bar next time...

3 comments:

Ben said...

Yum. That's why I avoid health food.

Whitfield said...

hahaha I thoroughly enjoyed Ben's comment. grins

Hey Bexx! I just wanted to say that it was wonderful seeing your beautiful face this past weekend. This occasion really must happen more often. :) mpwah!

Anonymous said...

gross?? they downright disgusting