Monday, November 07, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATRINA JOY!!!!!!!!

Even though, for you, it isn't really your birthday any more. Because you're halfway around the world, in Thailand...sigh...

I toasted a mug of hot apple cider in to your good health and wonderful travels, last night at Paul's town house. And part of me wished that, for your birthday, you and Amy and Paul and I could watch tons of episodes of Gilmore Girls in the Arensen's basement and eat cookie dough. I baked cookies this weekend, and I'll eat them with Sarah tonight, while we each read our books and sip tea as Shelby runs around the living room inside his purple hamster ball. :)

Has anyone had any progress inventing tele-transport yet? Because I am craving one last autumn romp in the woods, followed by hours and hours of talking the night away under the stars. But one very crucial element is missing - Daniel Timothy Fuller. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

t4stywh34t said...

No suggestions, but I would kill for some apple cider right now.

KJBLS said...

Bexx... you are SUCH a sweetheart. What a happy surprise to read your blog and see the birthday greeting! SOOO glad you got to spend an evening with Paul. Know that I miss you guys so much, but also find a sense of comfort knowing that you guys get to hang out!
Amy says "hi hi hi" and she "loves you loves you loves you!"
We miss you and are praying for you, dear.
All my love,
Katrina, your "sister" and perpetual housemate!