Friday, December 08, 2006

If you're bored, or looking to procrastinate,

watch this!

Courtesy of Dr. Swanson, the man of 1001 jokes, stories, and funny video clips, who has the spiritual gift of making sure he shares them with EVERYONE. :) This is the first of what I'm sure will be many more Christmas clips from him this year, in the same pattern as last year.

But the good thing is, it's good for a few laughs, albeit with some rolling of the eyes, and GREAT if you're looking for a way to while away a few minutes of this snowy Friday! (Oh, it's not snowing where you are? Bummer for you...It's falling quite nicely here! Well, I say nicely because it LOOKS nice, from inside a warm building where I sit right now! I won't think it's nice when I drive home in it tonight...Praise the Lord it's Friday and I don't have to drive anywhere until Monday!)

I was absolutely convinced that, at the end, the white reindeer's nose would light up and he would turn out to be Rudolph.

1 comment:

Whitfield said...

hahahahaha I love you Becca! :)
hey! When are you going to Michelle's? And have you heard anything from her sister Sarah? Next week (Thurs) I take my GRE. Pray for me! And then... I'm FFRREEEEEEEE!! woohoo! :)
love you bexx!