Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Laughter is good medicine

Today, I got an e-mail from a student named Kashmere, asking about a job, and the first 3 words in her e-mail were:

"Hi, Mrs. Clark..."

After I read that line, I just laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed...

And to make things funnier, yesterday I called the Helpdesk to put in a request for some computer work, and the student who answered and took down my request kept calling me "Dr. Clark."

Hahahaha, if only they knew me!!! Then they definitely wouldn't think me so mature as all that...But in the meantime, I'll take it as a compliment - hey, I'll take that over being confused with a college student any day!

1 comment:

tskd said...

Dr. Clark to the rescue!!!

Hey Bexx, we're coming up the NY way in a few weeks...wanna have tea or something?!