Friday, October 13, 2006

Boy, am I glad I don't live in Buffalo today!

They got their first snow of the season last night - and it wasn't just flurries, either! It was a full dumping of lake-effect snow, about 2 feet by this morning. AAAAAH!!!!!!! I'm not ready for this!

Good thing we get to keep our beautiful autumn for a little while longer down here...All of the snow stayed up North, and we woke up to a beautiful, sunny, autumn day. A bit colder than usual, but still beautiful enough for that hike I've been meaning to take but haven't gotten around to yet. (Anyone want to join me???)

2 comments:

gemma said...

We missed it in Rachacha, too, somehow. Here's to not living at the intersection of two Great Lakes

...

YOUR'RE BLOGGING

*ahem*

Beg pardon.

Whitfield said...

oh me! pick me! ;)
actually... i am back now... :) when can i come see you??
love you!