Monday, January 22, 2007

I heart Half.com

For many years now, it has been my favourite place by far to buy all my books & music. (If you haven't tried it, you really should! It's quite phenomenal.)

But today it has today become so much more. Because today, I made my first sale! So now, I'm officially an e-seller! :) And when I saw which one of my books it was, I was so surprised...No, not any of my fiction, nor any of the classics I posted. Oh, no, it was a VERY RANDOM book called "Hammocks: How to make your own and lie in it." Published in 1978. (Actually, I have Paul & Katrina to thank for that first sell, because I believe that book came off their shelves as they were packing up for TZ!)

So if you have any books around that you don't read any more (if you're stumped, think old textbooks...), or CD's you don't listen to any more, or movies you don't watch any more, you should try it, too! You never know if it'll sell unless you try...Trust me, it's amazing what some people will buy!

2 comments:

Hiram said...

yeah, that's probably like a first edition that will end up being worth thousands... =) but congrats on selling! hey - new cellphone number - get it from dan or email me yours.

KJBLS said...

if it's worth thousands, paul and i get a cut!!

hey, how much did you sell it for??