Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I spoke too soon...

Winter cannot stay away from Houghton forever. And so, it has been snowing for the past 3 days straight...sigh...

I must say, the stuff is quite beautiful! It's the driving in it that I hate...And, as such, I have been EXTREMELY grateful for every snow-less day so far this winter! I feel like they were all great big gifts from God, straight in my lap, because He knows how much I was dreading having to commute every day in the snow.

So, Abba, thanks for all of those days! And do You think you could bring a couple more sometime in the next couple weeks? Not so that the snow melts, just so it isn't falling from the sky onto the roads. Thanks!!!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

You don't know how sad I am that I missed all the snow. The south sucks!!

Whitfield said...

grins I love the snow... ;) I learned how to drive in it (October birthday), so although it can be a pain, it doesn't bother me as much. But for your sake (because I love you oh-so-much!) I'm glad we've had a mild winter. :) MPWAH!