Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yesterday was a big day

Yes, indeed, there were 2 major milestones that were passed on January 15, 2007 in the life of this 23-year-old.

1. I am now the proud steward of a church key! My first-ever church key. That means that I can literally be the LAST person to leave on Sundays. :) Or get back into the church if I realize on Monday morning that I left my coat in there, with my cell phone and wallet in the pocket. (Which did happen once last year!) The biggest reason for the key, though, is so I can get in to plan and organize songs, sound, and multimedia for worship team practices and Sunday morning services. Fun times! I'm stoked.

2. My dear, faithful companion Talullah passed the 100,000-mile mark yesterday!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! (For all of you who don't know, Talullah is my car...) Yes, the road has been long, and not without its hardships along the way, but we have made it into 6-digit numbers at long last. Although, sadly, we may not make any more long journeys together, and this milestone may be followed by a retirement party once the winter is over, it still feels good to look down at the odometer and see that we truly have come a long way together. Talullah, you rock!

1 comment:

mike said...

HONGERA!! And I LOVE you!