Friday, March 24, 2006

How can you not like maple syrup?

Yesterday, a bunch of us from the Athletic Department went out to the Maple Tree Inn for lunch. Mmm...all-you-can-eat buchwheat pancakes, with their own homemade maple syrup, and locally raised & cured sausage...But in the midst of this scrumptious feasting, Sandy decided to order a hamburger for her lunch. WHAT? Go to the Maple Tree Inn and eat a HAMBURGER? When I asked her why, if it was just because she wasn't in the mood for pancakes, she replied, "No, I just don't like maple syrup." WHAT? I don't get it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tragedy.

sorry, off-topic, but... is amy back yet? [grin]

rebequinha said...

Yes!!!!!!! The girls got back last night, and they're currently still trying to figure out whether it's day or night here...to sleep or not to sleep, that is the question...Do you still have my phone #?

t4stywh34t said...

gah...so sad.

Anonymous said...

i have your phone number, obviously since i called last night hehe.. but i need your address! muchas gracias.

KJBLS said...

hamburger for me.

holy cow, it took me three tries to spell "hamburger" :

hamberger
hamburgur
hambargueerea

Ben said...

Oh, I wish I could make it back up for the Maple Tree Inn. I love that place.