Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Things that make me smile...

  • The sun shining outside!
  • The uber-cold, tasty water I'm drinking right now (How is water tasty? Well, it's quite simple, really. It doesn't taste like minerals, or iron, or sulfur, or pipes, or refrigerator - just like water!)
  • Music
  • Backrubs
  • Books (especially those which are read for fun!)
  • Earl Grey tea with milk and raw sugar
  • Being tickled by the whiskers of a hamster named Shelby
  • Sharing my house with Amy and Katrina (and Paul, too)
  • Gilmore Girls marathons
  • Extra-super-duper-dark chocolate
  • God's unfailing love
  • This... :)Together again, at last! Never to say goodbye again!
  • You, and the fact that you are here, reading this blog :)

2 comments:

KJBLS said...

awwww :)
i love you!

Whitfield said...

YOU make me smile Becca. I second Kat. grins I love you!!